Plumstead London Employment Zone Creating Buzz
Have you heard the buzz about Plumstead in southeast London? This charming town is quickly becoming one of the hottest spots for property investment in the UK. Just a 30-minute commute from central London, Plumstead offers an ideal combination of big city access and small-town appeal. According to recent surveys, over 60% of Londoners are looking to move out of the city centre to more affordable areas. At the same time, major infrastructure improvements like the new Crossrail station are making Plumstead more connected and convenient than ever before.
New Housing Developments Accommodating Plumstead London Employment
Plumstead London Employment is bringing more high-quality jobs to the region every year. New housing developments aim to provide homes for the growing workforce. It's is a vibrant area in southeast London that investors are flocking to. According to recent data, house prices in Plumstead have increased by almost 30% over the last five years, and rental demand is high.
The area has seen major improvements and investments in infrastructure recently. The new Crossrail project linking Plumstead to central London and beyond had opened last May 2022, cutting travel times and further boosting demand. Plumstead station itself is undergoing a £3.5 million upgrade.
Plumstead offers affordability and opportunity in a fast-growing London market. You can still pick up a two-bedroom property for under £300,000 - a bargain for the capital. Demand for rentals in the area is strong, with yields of up to 6% achievable.
The area has a young, diverse community and an improving high street with independent cafes, restaurants and shops. New developments are bringing thousands of homes, along with improved public spaces.
With its great location, transport links, amenities and community spirit, Plumstead ticks all the boxes for investors and first-time buyers alike. The opportunities to add value are huge. This is an area poised for growth, so now is the time to act.
To find out more about investing in the Plumstead area, call the Gladfish team on +442079236100. We have the latest market insights and a range of opportunities in this thriving corner of London. Get on our investor hotlist today to get in early on the best off-plan deals. The future is bright for Plumstead - be part of it!
One Great Property Idea
How Property Investors with Little Time Can Invest in New Build and Off Plan Property using a Regeneration Strategy and Where Exactly to Invest in 2022.
THIS WEDNESDAY @
1230pm London GMT
1230pm GMT London
Employment Opportunities Growing Around Plumstead London
Plumstead London Employment prospects continue expanding, creating strong housing demand. Major employers choosing Plumstead London for their operations has fueled exceptional growth.
Plumstead London Employment hubs like Amazon and IKEA continue to expand, bringing more jobs each year. Plumstead London's growing status as an employment center is fueling housing demand.
Plumstead is fast becoming a hub for job opportunities and economic growth in South East London. This up and coming area has seen huge investment in recent years, with many large employers setting up shop or expanding their operations here.
Top Companies Bringing Plumstead London Employment
Some of the biggest companies that have a presence in Plumstead include:
- Amazon - Their massive distribution centre provides over 1,000 jobs, with more roles added each year.
- IKEA - Their Order & Collection Point employs around 200 staff and continues to recruit.
- John Lewis - Their state-of-the-art Customer Delivery Hub employs hundreds of drivers, warehouse staff and management roles.
- Royal Mail - Their South East London Mail Centre is one of the largest in the UK, providing sorting and delivery jobs for over 4,000 postal workers.
- University of Greenwich - Although just over the border, the university is a major employer and helps bring highly skilled graduates and academics to the local area.
- Transport for London - Plumstead bus garage employs over 500 bus drivers, engineers and support staff. Opportunities often come up for trainee bus driver roles here.
With major infrastructure projects like Crossrail and further development of Plumstead Riverside underway, the job market here will only continue to strengthen over the coming years. Now is the time for investors and developers to take notice of Plumstead and get ahead of the curve. Simply call the Gladfish team on +442079236100 to find out about the latest opportunities in this thriving London suburb. Get on our exclusive investor hotlist to gain access to new off-plan developments before they launch to the general public. The future is bright for Plumstead London Employment, and the opportunities for investment even brighter!
Housing Developments Targeting Plumstead London Employment Growth
The thriving Plumstead London Employment sector is creating high demand for new housing. Developers are launching large residential projects to accommodate the growing workforce.
New housing developments are bringing fresh life into Plumstead. Over the next few years, several residential projects will add more than 1,000 new homes to the area.
Major Projects Providing Housing Around Plumstead London Employment Zones
The flagship Thamesmead Waterfront development will transform over 200 acres of former industrial land along Plumstead’s waterfront into a new riverside community. The first phase includes over 900 homes, with a mix of apartments, townhouses and family houses. Residents will enjoy 5 km of river walkways, a new pier and access to outdoor activities.
Plumstead Power Station
The iconic Plumstead Power Station is being redeveloped into a vibrant new neighbourhood. The £3.5 billion project will revitalise the 38-acre site with over 2,000 new homes, shops, restaurants, offices, and community facilities. The power station’s landmark towers and turbine halls will be preserved as unique architectural features. First homes are set to complete in 2023.
Woolwich Works is bringing 258 new apartments to the former Royal Arsenal Munitions factory site. The studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom flats will sit within four distinctive buildings, including The Laboratory, The Workshop and The Mill. Prices start from £295,000.
With major improvements to public transport links, new amenities and job opportunities on the horizon, Plumstead’s housing boom is creating an attractive neighbourhood for London commuters and families alike. Savvy investors should act now to secure a stake in this fast-growing market. Simply call +442079236100 to find the latest opportunities, get on the investor hotlist for early stage off-plan deals and build a solid strategy in this flourishing area.
Seize Opportunities In Plumstead London Employment Hub
Contact us on +442079236100 to find promising investment options near major Plumstead London employment centers. This rapidly expanding jobs zone is fueling housing demand.
Plumstead, London is fast becoming a hotspot for property investment. Located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South East London, Plumstead offers affordable property prices and strong rental demand. According to recent reports, property prices in Plumstead have increased by over 60% in the last 5 years, and rents have risen by over 50% in the same period.
Savvy investors are flocking to Plumstead for several reasons:
- Affordability: Plumstead remains very affordable compared to other areas of London. The average property price is still under £350,000, much lower than the London average. Investors can snap up flats and houses at a good price, with plenty of room for capital appreciation.
- Strong rental demand: Plumstead’s affordability and good transport links mean there is high demand from renters. Investors can achieve attractive rental yields of around 6-8% per annum. With a shortage of rental stock, rents are rising steadily.
- Regeneration and infrastructure improvements: Major improvements are planned for Plumstead, including the redevelopment of Plumstead Power Station and upgrades to Plumstead Rail Station. This will further boost property prices and attract more residents and tenants to the area.
- Excellent connections: Plumstead benefits from great connections into Central London. It is located along the A206 road and has its own rail station with services into London Bridge, Waterloo and Cannon Street in around 20 minutes.
With so much going for it, Plumstead represents an opportunity for smart investors to get into an up and coming area of London before prices rise further. To find out about the latest investment opportunities in Plumstead London's employment zone, call the Gladfish team on +442079236100 or join our investor hotlist.
Enter your text here...