Energy Performance Certificate only

Energy certificates

Home information packs (HIPS) are dead, finally those terrible and useless things are suspended by the government. They haven't cancelled them totally as they are written into law and until the law is changed they cannot legally cancel them.

So with immediate effect when you sell your property you will only be required to present an Energy Performance certificate which will cost about £85 inclusive of VAT and lasts 10 years.

If you need one the team at Gladfish can arrange them for you or most estate agents will have a relationship to have it done.

Live with passion,
Brett Alegre-Wood