Have you been stung by a property company whose property hasn't quite performed like it said in the brochure?
Perhaps you know someone who has?
The last property boom of 1999 to 2007 was one of the longest on record and it tricked many people into believing that it could go on forever, but alas, the old adage proved true, “If it seems too good to be true it probably is.”
Announcing Gladfish's Rescue and Recovery Program
Let's say you have an investment property or perhaps a portfolio that concerns you. Maybe the value has dropped or the cash flow shortfall concerns you and most probably the company that sold you the property has gone bust leaving you with no support. Perhaps they're still around but aren't in the least bit interested in your issues.
Well, this is where we would love to help
We call it our “Rescue and Recovery” Package. It's designed for people who are sick and tired of what's happened and would love to take some positive action to set things right. It's designed for people who are ready to put the past where it belongs and refocus on the future.
So what's involved in Gladfish's R&R program? What are we giving you?
1. An initial teleconference with one of our Property Consultants who will clearly identify your situation. They will explain if the program can truly be of benefit to you. This call normally takes between 30 minutes and an hour. That's a £99 value right there.
2. A teleconference with one of our Portfolio Managers who will work you through a detailed cash flow analysis that will show you where you stand and exactly how you can repair the situation. This will take between 1 and 1.5 hours, and you'll need to do a bit of work before the teleconference collecting all the important information and numbers about your situation. The normal value attached to this is £299, but if it helps you make a bad situation better, it's obviously worth 5 or 10 times that wouldn't you agree?
3. In addition to this, and to thank you for taking part in the program you'll receive a huge amount of supporting material including access to our new clients only website free of charge, a year's subscription to my weekly educational newsletter valued at £199 and a copy of my best-selling book called ‘The 3+1 Plan‘ (valued at £8.95). You'll also receive a copy of my second book called “Successful Property Investment” (£10.95) which is due to be published in February 2011, and a number of my guides that will expand your knowledge and rebuild your confidence in property. (Total value for this step over £200!)
4. We'll also help you stay on track through email support and invites to various workshops and client events so you can network and speak with other investors. (Invaluable!)
Why you should listen to what we have to say
While 95% of our competition went bust in the last recession, we not only survived but grew, which wasn't luck. It was because we focused on good quality property sold in an ethical manner. We made a commitment to our clients to provide quality education at no charge. And we were the only company in the industry to offer our clients these four guarantees:
1. We guarantee to get you a DIP or we'll give your finder's fees back.
2. If your property is void for more than 6 weeks at a time at any stage during the first two years from completion, we will pay the realistic market rent until it's let.
3. If the rent you receive is not within £50 per calendar month for properties below £200,000 or £100 per calendar month for properties above £200,000 of what our research says, we will pay you the difference for 2 years.
4. Finally, we'll give you 24 hours to sleep on any decision. Let's just say it stops any hyped up sales tactics and gives you the freedom of a good night's sleep to reflect on your decision.
These 4 guarantees underline the quality of the property and service we deliver, and we're so confident that we can help you move forward in a positive manner that we are offering our Rescue and Recovery Package absolutely FREE of charge.
Why are we doing this?
Good question. We believe that once you have you have an understanding of the basics behind our Rescue and Recovery program and once you see the market is returning you'll be a lot more confident to continue with property investment, and that's when we make our money.
Our property experts are more than happy to help you out now in the knowledge that before long your situation will change. We are also very confident that in most cases things are simply not as bad as they seem. In most cases, a bit of property investment advice and some investment education.
So rather than seeing your property and portfolio as a disappointment, a mistake you won't make again, be sure to see the real reason it went wrong and learned how to solve simply it and get it back on track. Don't lose another night's sleep or worry your days away, it just isn't worth it!
My team can help you refocus your goals and provide suggestions on how to turn your bad investments around, and most importantly how to take advantage of the current market to offset your initial attempts at building a portfolio.
It won't cost you a penny, just a few hours of your time to chat about your options, so give the team a call on +44 (0)207 923 6100 and chat with one of my Portfolio Managers, even if you don't buy a property from us, the clarity they will provide will have you sleeping more, worrying less in no time.
Live with passion,